This is actually the procedure:
- The spouse that is foreign a Visa Kunjungan abroad and gets an Izin Kunjungan delivered for an initial amount of 60 times in the slot of entry.
- The spouse that is foreign to their regional Immigration Office, together with his Indonesian partner to use for the transformation of their Izin Kunjungan to an ITAS.
- The sponsor “buys” the forms that are neededIDR 10K to IDR 25K) and fills down a written need. A “Riwayat Hidup” associated with foreigner, and a bank declaration showing that the couple has sufficient funds to reside for starters year that is full Indonesia ought to be connected.
- As well as the above, the sponsor should submit:
– Akte Perwakinan asli (Kristen, Hindu, Buddhist) or Buku Nikah asli (Islam) or Surat Tanda Bukti Lapor Perkawinan asli (overseas wed)
– spouse’s KTP
– Husband’s Passport
- Often, 2 additional sets of photocopies are required for every single pair of papers.
- Imigrasi will likely then issue a document become taken to the Kantor Wilayah. It really is a page which states that after reviewing most of the documents, no opposition is had by him for the transformation associated with immigration status. Enable a short time to obtain the page finalized by the KaKanIm.
- After reviewing your entire documents, the Kepala Divisi Keimigrasian for the Kantor Wilayah will issue a page saying their good viewpoint concerning the modification of status associated with international spouse. This page, along with a collection of most of the papers, should always be sent or brought to Bpk Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation kemigrasian when you look at the DitJen Imigrasi operating out of Jln Rasuna stated Kav 8-9 in Jakarta. Allow one day for the KanWil to sort out of the document. There isn’t any cost for the page, but such a thing like IDR 10K to IDR 50K should assist the woman to type quicker. You can send the documents by Tiki from the KanWil to the DitJen if you live far from Jakarta. That generally seems to work nicely.
- Upon reception of this page regarding the KanWil, after reviewing most of the documents the Kasubdit Alih reputation Keimigrasian on the behalf of the Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Kemigrasian should issue a Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi nomor: (the number/reference of this Keputusan) tentang Alih reputation Izin Kunjungan menjadi Izin Tinggal Terbatas atas nama: (Name regarding the foreigner) saying that an innovative new status could be given to your foreigner. Enable a to 10 days for this keputusan to be ready from the time you delivered all the documents to the ditjen week. Monitor it in the phone at (62-21) 5224658 ext 2521. Don’t hesitate to mobile 15 times a time, you want fortune to own some body response the device!
- You, or any relative (holding a “Surat Kuasa Khusus” from you), should select the Keputusan DitJen up straight through the Sub-Direktorat Alih reputation Keimigrasian.
- In reality, the DitJen will issue 3 copies (1 for you personally, 1 for the KanIm, 1 when it comes to KanWil). You will need to take it straight right right back victoriously to your KanWil that may offer you a page authorising the KanIm to start out to process an ITAS .
- It is really not required to submit passport pictures because they will be used during the Kantor Imigrasi. Fingerprints can also be taken.
- Then comes the full time to cover the cost for the ITAS: IDR 1,400,000 for the 2 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,600 for the 2 12 months electronic ITAS, IDR 800,000 for an one year non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,000,000 for a 12 months electronic ITAS, in the event the passport has at the least 1 . 5 years staying legitimacy, or IDR 450,000 for the 6 months non electronic ITAS or IDR 650,000 for a six months electronic ITAS, in the event your passport has year validity that is remaining.
- Should your KanIm is online using the DitJen, a tiny issue may possibly occur. After delivering the Keputusan DirJen, Jakarta often “forgets” to finalise the process also to go into the “OK” within the system. meaning that your cannot that is kanIm process re payment! Very first time inside your life that Imigrasi will refuse your cash. take pleasure in the minute, it generally speaking does not take place frequently! If it takes place, don’t worry, simply phone into the quantity provided at point 8 (or fax : 021- 52962095. that one may be the fax for the SubDit Alih reputation)
- The Kantor Imigrasi will likely then stamp an ITAS into the international passport and an ITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal terbatas) will likely to be given.
- At that true point, you should request an “Izin Masuk Kembali” become stamped within the spouse’s passport. If he goes out of Indonesia without it, the ITAS holder “loses” his ITAS. Better then to possess it, if you do not wish to accomplish this technique once again. Execute a search into the archives for the Expat Forum for the fees that are official towards the Izin Masuk Kembali.
- The foreigner has surely got to go to their Kantor Lurah to obtain a Surat Keterengan Domisili saying their address that is formal in in which he should bring this page to their Catatan Sipil to have a SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal), a SKPPS (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara) and a SKDLN (Surat Keterengan Datang dari Luar Negeri). A foreigner remaining on an ITAS MUST register during the Catatan Sipil for the above documents. It can help smooth our ITAP procedures later on if you have done this needed step. In reality, it’s likely that the CaPil compile the 3 documents and issue a pleasant greenish card attesting your residency and enrollment as a short-term resident when it comes to period of the ITAS . Charges because of it are defined by Peraturan Daerah and differ dependent on each kota/kabupaten. It mustn’t cost significantly more than IDR 150K. More details on obtaining a SKPPS
Be cautious to see which you only have 2 weeks to join up following the date of issuance associated with ITAS (Pasal 20, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan). Failure to take action over time would expose you to definitely a superb of at the most IDR 2.000K (Pasal 89, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan).
Take note the annotated following:
- An ITAS, as described above, sponsored by an Indonesian spouse, will not enable any style of work because of the expat husband.
- You are going to need to restore the ITAS at the very least 1 before its termination month. Yearly renewal also is applicable for SKTT, STM and SKPPS.
- Any improvement in your residency or status that is civil be reported towards the Kantor Imigrasi, the authorities additionally the Catatan Sipil through the credibility of the ITAS .
- Just legitimately hitched (in other words. recognised by Indonesian legislation) wife/husband are authorised to follow the aforementioned described procedure.
- The ITAS holder chooses to end voluntarily his ITAS also to leave Indonesia (age.g if 1 day. moving in a international nation), he has to very very first apply for an Exit license just in the Kantor Imigrasi of their residence and are accountable to the Catatan Sipil.
- Delivering that most the requested papers are submitted by the sponsor within the proper timing, supplying which you submit yourself all the documents in the relevant administration (KanIm, KanWil, DitJen) you should not have trouble that you don’t use the services of a friend/calo and.
- Please, don’t allow corrupted Pejabat abuse you. Do not spend any thing more as compared to appropriate charges. You certainly will be sorry bitterly and type in a spiral as you are able to in no real method control. You may void your right to complain if the things turn out wrong if you start to pay bribes.
- The total procedure should endure around one to two months roughly. Remember that you have got 1 month “only” to have the ITAS issued following the issuance regarding the Keputusan DirJen.
- Don’t neglect to expand your Izin Kunjungan, if required, through the procedure!
Our as a result of Atlantis for investigating and Marilyn Ardipradja for updating this part’s information! For extra details see this thread in the Expat Forum.